1. Run toward the market
2. Do what you don’t want to do
3. The law of equilibrium
4. Cut your expenses – get lean and mean
5. Investing in your marketing needs to make you money
6. Get Educated
7. Top agents focus on lead generation
8. Hard work on lead generation is more important than pure talent in sales
9. Prospecting works better than marketing
10. If you argue for your limitations, you get to keep your limitations.
11. Have a capture strategy
12. Create an aggressive short sale strategy.
13. Pick Up The Phone!
Thanks to Ron Wexler of Keller Williams Realty for sharing these valuable tips. Ron Wexler is with with the Ron Wexler Real Estate Team in Orland Park, IL.