In Picture: Jeremy Williams, Team Leader and Real Estate Business Coach of Keller Williams Realty Northeast in Kingwood, Texas and CEO of MAPS Coaching, Dianna Kokoszka. The event was Coaching Skills Camp, and it took place at the Hyatt Lost Pines in Bastrop, Texas.
Coaching Skills Camp was an amazing, two and a half day event with CEO of MAPS Coaching, Dianna Kokoszka. The event included learning systems and models for coaching real estate agents, productivity coaches, team leaders, regional director, and operation principals at a high level. It was a time of transformation interwoven with special surprises that made it a powerful and memorable event.
Some of the few takeaways for me included the following:
- People make two moves; physical and emotional.
- The longest journey you will ever take in life is your head to your heart.
- How many home runs have I hit, and I did not realize it?
- Fear or faith, and you can’t have both.
- There is not a lack of listings. There is a lack of effort finding them.
- Does your audio match your video?
- We judge others based on their actions, and we judge ourselves based on our intentions.
- 95% will lie when backed into a corner.
- As a parent, ask more questions.
- Time is the enemy of asking great questions.
Are you seeking a real estate company that truly cares about their agents and offers real estate coaching to move you forward in both business and life?
What would your real estate career look like if you had a company that offered coaching to keep you accountable to the goals you desire?
What would your life look like when a skilled real estate coach can take you to unlimited heights in your business?
To learn more about Keller Williams Realty, and how you can join a company with an emphasis on coaching and being learning based, complete the form below. You will be contacted by Jeremy Williams of Keller Williams Realty.